|Job Title||AM / DM - Accounts|
|Number Of Vacancy||01|
|Industry Area||Auto industry|
|Key Skills||Accounts, GAST,TDS,statutory payment, Debit note, credit note, ERP,account reconciliation .TDS/TCS deduction.|
|Qualification||Post Graduation in Commerce/Graduate|
|Salary (Per Annum)||As per Industry Norms|
|Work Experience||5 to 9 Yrs|
Accounting Software : SAP background is preferable. Person should have work on ERP platform.
Key Responsible Area
· Knowledge of basic accounting principle
· Hands on Access; Excel, Word (MS Office)
· SAP Knowledge is preferable. Person should have work on ERP platform.
· Ledger Scrutiny of expenses and taxation related ledgers
· Reconciliation of Statutory Payment Ledger with Tax Records. (PF, GST,TDS….etc)
· Raw material bill booking
· Timely and accurate processing of Expense bill and accounting
· Expense bill scrutiny with reference to contract. Knowledge commercial aspect while bill passing.
· Generation of Debit Note and Credit Note to Vendor
· Inter Unit Reconciliation/creditor account reconciliation
· Management MIS
· TDS/TCS deduction
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||our reputed Client|
Having turnover of Rs. 5000 million was founded in 1961, with the purpose to design and manufacture Radiators and Gaskets as an import substitute for the Indian OEM Industry, Railways and Defense Sector. By 80’s they were supplying to most of the major OEM’s in India with most diversified customer base. In 1987, became a public company, listed on the Indian Stock Exchanges. In the 1990’s they began their export sales forays into international markets especially to Europe, and got ISO-9002 Certified. In the early part of this decade, they got the ISO/TS 16949 Certification and were recognized as a export house by the Ministry of Commerce and Trade. In the early 2000, setup a 100% Export Orientated factory, which got the company recognized as Star Export House by the Ministry of Commerce and Trade. Since 2008, their company in-house R & D center has received recognition by the Department of Science, Government of India.
|Contact Person||Ms. Sonal Kharwa|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|