|Job Title||Company Secretary|
|Number Of Vacancy||01|
|Industry Area||Industrial product|
|Key Skills||secretarial,legal, CS, FEMA, GPCB, GIDC, Labour Law ,Company Law,• Drafting the letters, agreements, policy,Licensing with government department|
|Qualification||ACS, LL.B, B.COM|
|Salary (Per Annum)||As per Industry Norms|
|Work Experience||2 to 8 Yrs|
· To handle complete secretarial and legal work of the company as per Company Law.
· To handle the matter of FEMA, GPCB, GIDC, Labour Law and other legal works.
· Prepare monthly statement for GPCB submit the same before due date
· Drafting the letters, agreements, policy, and other documents.
· Licensing with the entire government department on behalf of the Company.
· Preparations of documents, filing forms and maintain all the legal record of the company.
· To guide the legal compliances to the other department as per the laws.
· Ensuring that the Board receives all the relevant information they need for reports and meetings.
· Overseeing any administration systems and ensuring that documents are readily accessible when required.
· General management, including human resources issues and public relations.
· To handle complete Secretarial and legal work of the company as per Company Law.
· Providing legal advice on company matters.
· Provide information/report as required by management & vice president.
Skill : Good Communication and interpersonal skills , Expertise in Company Law, Liaising with government officer , Governance expertise.
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||Our Reputed Client|
Denmark base company; they specialized in Design, Engineering, Development and Manufacturing of various types of Plate type Heat Exchangers. Our Client is a world leader in this area and has business operations globally.
A global company with offices in almost every part of the world. It was founded in 1984 and is a Danish company specialized in customer-adapted, high-efficient plate heat exchangers for a wide pressure and temperature area. We are having an enormous success with the development of related products such as pumps and district heating units and supplementary products to our well-known heat exchangers.
It is establishing an ultra modern factory at GIDC Savli where it will press plates, manufacture gaskets, fabricate frames & assemble the complete plate heat exchangers for a wide range of applications at Vadodara. It has already set up an assembly unit at GIDC Savli near Vadodara. It has focused approach in selected segments like chemicals, marine, oil, power, steel, refrigeration, HVAC, pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, textile, plastic, paper & pulp, paint & pigments, sulphuric acid, alumina & bauxite, petrochemicals, waste recovery and many more industries.
|Contact Person||Ms. Sonal Kharwa|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|