|Job Title||Hydraulic Press Machine Operator|
|Number Of Vacancy||01|
|Key Skills||Machine, Hydraulic, Press machine, Optimum utilization,inspection ,preventative maintenance ,safety std.|
|Salary (Per Annum)||As per market Norms|
|Work Experience||3 + Yrs|
1) Execution of work as per given planning.
(2) Daily work allotment to the operators and other workers as per the planning requirement.
(3) Monitoring of operations performed by operators on each machines.
(4) Analysis of daily production output of all machines.
(5) Ensure tool setting and machine setting done by an operator are as per requirement.
(6) Root cause analysis of any defect/ rejection found in output product.
(7) Ensure quality of output product meets quality requirements.
(8) Tool setting and machine setting to start up production.
(9) Ensure Optimum utilization of machine and machine is operating at its highest capacity.
(10) Fix issues and problems that might occur in machine during the shift and reporting the same to Superior.
(11) Check output of each machine regularly during the shift to ensure effectiveness of machine.
(12) In process inspection of plates as and when required.
(13) Ensure stocks of raw material needed before execution of work.
(14) Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out.
(15) To follow instructions of his Superiors.
(16) Fill up daily production reports and submit to Supervisor/Superiors daily without fail.
(17) Strictly follow safety guidelines as decided by company without fail and make coworkers aware about following the same.
(18) Using proper PPE’s whenever it is required without fail.
(19) Maintaining high level of housekeeping & 5S at and around work place.
(20) To maintain good working atmosphere by good behavior, positive attitude towards work and effective communication with coworkers and Superiors.
(21) Always ready to work in any area or department of company or in cases of any site work activities as and when required by management /manager/superiors.
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||Our reputed Client|
MNC Denmark base group
They specialized in Design, Engineering, Development and Manufacturing of various types of Plate type Heat Exchangers. Our Client is a world leader in this area and has business operations globally.
It is establishing an ultra modern factory at GIDC Savli where it will press plates, manufacture gaskets, fabricate frames & assemble the complete plate heat exchangers for a wide range of applications at Vadodara. It has focused approach in selected segments like chemicals, marine, oil, power, steel, refrigeration, HVAC, pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, textile, plastic, paper & pulp, paint & pigments, sulphuric acid, alumina & bauxite, petrochemicals, waste recovery and many more industries.
|Contact Person||Ms. Sonal|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|