|Job Title||AI-ML Engineer|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Key Skills||Tensorflow, Google Azure, Raspberry, Pi, Artificial Intelligence, cloud environments, AI, Machine Learning, IoT, Data Visualization, Python, sci - kit, Matlab, ML|
|Qualification||BCA / MCA / BE etc.|
|Salary (Per Annum)||Best in industry|
|Work Experience||2+ years|
1. Statistics, Mathematics and algorithms behind ML and AI
2. ML workflows(technology agnostic) – data prep, model train, test, infer
3. AI workflows(technology agnostic) – data prep, network training, test, infer
4. Computer Vision workflows
5. Feature engineering – unsupervised/supervised learning, feature extraction, visualization, PCA
6. Tools(any one) – Python sci-kit, Tensorflow, Matlab
1. Data visualization
2. Run inference engines on constrained devices(like Raspberry Pi)
3. Run models in cloud environments – Google or Azure.
4. IoT domain knowledge
1. Create and retrain models for new sets of data. Publish executive summary reports on new models created.
2. Work closely with IoT Platform team to understand data patterns, understand business need.
3. Integrate model inferencing with IoT Platform
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||Our Reputed Client|
Our reputed client is built using latest advances in IoT, smart sensing, data science, data security, mobile and cloud computing.
Our reputed client solves the challenges associated with the lack of actionable timely data, complexity of managing geographically diverse assets, lack of expert skill availability at your location, and regulatory compliance complexity.
It digitizes , automates and interconnects all company assets; co-relates with informational data(ERP, EMS, etc.) and contextual data (FOREX, weather, etc.); enriches the data with intelligent algorithms; and augments this information with our deep-industry expertise to create business solutions.
Our reputed client has a range of hardware and software products being developed at Baroda, India. They are hiring software and hardware engineers at multiple levels. You will have opportunity to work on entire product development lifecycle from ideation and inception to deployment. It offers great compensation package, ample career growth opportunities and a fun, creative work environment.
|Contact Person||Ms. Jinal Karkada|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|