|Job Title||Sr. HR Executive - IT Recruitment|
|Number Of Vacancy||01|
|Industry Area||Design Agency|
|Key Skills||IT recruitment,It recruiter, Orientation, Induction,|
|Qualification||MBA/Diploma in HR|
|Salary (Per Annum)||5.50 Lacs|
|Work Experience||1 to 6 yrs|
A. Recruitment Activities:
• Design and update job descriptions
• Source potential quality candidates from various sourcing channels
• Onboard and empanel with different Recruitment Consultants to manage hiring activities by strictly adhering to SLA’s.
• Evaluate candidate skills, understand different technologies and key responsibility areas.
• Maintain and update Technical Assignments and other logical tests
• Advertise job openings on companys careers page, social media and other job boards and maintain the company career’s page
• Work with Hiring Managers to ensure the recruitment timelines are met with lesser Turn Around Time (TAT)
• Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
• Collaborate with Hiring managers to identify future hiring needs
• Review recruitment policies to ensure the effectiveness of Selection Techniques and recruitment programs
B. Campus Collaborations
• Conduct Campus Hiring Programs by collaborating with Placement officers of Engineering, Design and MBA Institutes.
• Understand the general aspirations of young students and conduct Pre Placement talks in different campuses.
C. Industry Networking & Referrals
• Network and build connections with Design Community & other Technical Institutes. You will identify relationships with relevant entities, which are beneficial and nurture these.
• Maintain and update an active prospect database.
• Build connections of past employees, their referrals, good profiles who may be targets for future recruitments and keep in touch
D. Induction & Orientation:
• Conduct new employee inductions and orientation programs
• Organise, streamline and oversee the onboarding process for new joinees
• Introduce the new joinee to different teams a and ensure they adhere with
•values, policies and operational practices.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. 2-4 Years of experience in the HR department of a Corporate background
2. Expertise & Experience in IT recruitments
3. MBA/Diploma in HR
4. Experience in Team Management will be preferred
5. Should be conversant with the nuances of the HR Industry and research savvy
6. Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Strong organizational and time management skills – know what you need to do, and DO IT!
8. Self driven with a strong sense of ownership and independence in execution of tasks
9. Quality and hygiene of deliverables is always a critical quality benchmark and a strong consideration
10. Highly skilled at working with a collaborative and inclusive working style
|Job State / U.T.||Maharashtra|
|Company Name||Our Client|
Over the past 10 years, It has evolved from a boutique design consultancy into a full-service, design house with a sharp focus on User Experience Design, Usability & Digital Marketing - we call it Performance Design.
They support our global clients as they capture their addressable markets consisting Fortune 500 firms, the largest Hedge Funds, leading financial institutions and of course, their own customers. At the same time,They help top rung Indian firms fulfill their pledge to customers by enhancing their online presence, services and product interfaces to make them more stunning, usable and intuitive.
On its journey, It designed cutting-edge interfaces and online strategies for leading brands in travel, banking & financial services, and lifestyle. They have also incubated two online businesses in travel and premium local search, both of which are now flourishing online businesses. The core focus remains delivering high quality User Interface & Experience Design primarily to the Indian and US markets.
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|