|Job Title||Purchase Executive|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||Interior Designing Firm|
|Qualification||Any Graduate or Master|
|Salary (Per Annum)||Up to 3.24 Lac|
|Work Experience||4 to 5 Years|
Job Description :
1. Control purchase and supply of all procured services and items
2. Take advance material planning from all sites and verify it
3. Received and approved MRN from authorized person
4. Provide material on site as per design after approval
5. The process of purchase is as under :-
6. Maintain PO Book daily and make authorized signature on a daily basis
7. Correspondence with suppliers with whom we are dealing.
8. All material ordered online should be verified as per
9. Follow up with Vendor to ensure delivery happens in time. Coordinate with supervisor to ensure material is as per requirement. In case there is any issue regarding the material arrange a concall between the vendor and supervisor
10. Make Challan entry in the system
11. Collect delivered material challan from site supervisor.
12. Communicate with vendors regarding payment of bills. Payment terms shall be 25%, 50%, 25%.
13. Coordinate with Vendors for tax invoice of each site.
14. Maintain excel sheet for purchase orders and submit to project head
15. Maintain stock register
16. Develop new vendors for best price to avoid monopoly of single supplier. In case material is purchased outside Vadodara, purchase in bulk.
17. Ensure material is finally verified by the person who has ordered it and deliver to the concern department/person.
18. Finalization of loading/unloading/carting has to be discussed before dispatch.
19. Maintenance of warehouse and all documentation in the warehouse (how much material has been used
20. Ensure all material is available in the warehouse, stock is regularly updated and new purchases are made.
21. Ensure proper carting, loading, unloading of material as per delivery terms decided with the vendor
22. Site wise data maintenance with proper costing
23. Note down any instruction or communication with the management and supplier in the dairy at the time of communication.
1. Data to be maintained in proper folders
2. Product catalogues to be maintained category wise – should be replaced on time-to-time basis
3. Details of new relevant product in market should be updated with executives and technical person and should be reported to the management team.
4. Express your gratitude to visitors through messages or email.
5. Build up cordial and healthy relationship with the suppliers
1. Maintain absolute confidentiality of data and company policies
2. Communicate all facts assertively (without getting aggressive) with the vendor and site supervisor(about date of delivery of material)
3. Tally ERP 9
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||Our Reputed Client|
Interior designing firm which embarked with design led services in 1997, evolving to over all turn key services.
Thinking out of the box is kingpin of obsession to creativity with investment of quality in Their work is what makes us client oriented, creating trust and close working relations. Being a unified designing and executing firm, Firm believes in coming up with unique ravishing and practical spaces with their blend of people, latest creative design, technology, and process for the same.
|Contact Person||Janki Ankola|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|